Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Charlyboy Foundation extends its hands of fellowship to Tunde

The life history of Mr. Tunde, a vendor who has received the favour of the Charlyboy foundation cannot be recounted  without the mention of the foundation. The resourceful young man who was into vendor business and thought life would end in the streets is now in his final year. It would be recalled that Tunde is one of the few students chosen by the foundation to be seen through school, and today the young man received the sum of 150,000 naira from the CB foundation as part of his final year school fees and research. Tunde has this to say " I didn't believe that human beings are their neighbor's God until the Charlyboy Foundation came to my rescue. Since then, my life has not remained the same. I'm a final year student of the University of Abuja today, and I will be proud to say that my life story will never be complete without all the drama associated with it through the Charlyboy Foundation. I don't have much to say yet, until I drop my pen on that deal day"

0 You can leave a comment here.: