Friday, October 18, 2013

Edward Smith, Man Who Has Had Sex With 999 Cars, Now Commits To VW Beetle (VIDEO)



For the past 48 years, out of the 1000 sex he’s had, only one was with a human being, as 999 of his sex partners were cars, planes and trains.  


 Smith, 63, is a "mechaphile," the term for someone sexually attracted to planes, trains and automobiles.

His latest decision however is to be dedicated to his old Beetle acquired 30 years ago. The Beetle’s name is Vanilla. Edward is mostly in love with the front and back of cars as against getting attracted to boobs and bums of beautiful women.


This is what he said, "When I hold Vanilla in my arms there's a powerful energy that comes from her in response to that," he said in an interview with Barcroft TV. "If anything was to happen to her I would be more than heartbroken."


Smith isn't completely shifting into monogamy. He says he also has flings with a 1973 Opel GT named "Cinnamon," and a 1993 Ford Ranger by the name of "Splash," according to Oddity Central.

 
"Mechaphilia" is a unique fetish, but Smith claims he's not alone in his intense love of machinery. He estimates there are at least 500 guys in the world also keyed into sex with cars, according to Time.com.

 
Watch video here..
"When I turned 13 and the famous Corvette Stingray came about, that car was pure sex and just an incredible machine. I wanted it," he told the Telegraph. "I didn't fully understand it myself except that I know I'm not hurting anyone and I do not intend to."

0 You can leave a comment here.: